Codatech Roundup 2022: Our Company Highlights of The Year
It’s been another record-breaking year for Codatech, with a whole host of new products, features, and partnerships keeping the team busy.
What a better way to see out the year than rounding up our favourite 2022 wins? ?
Not one, but TWO new products
That’s right, in 2022, we introduced two new products to the Codatech range, including:
- Codabill: Our recruitment pay and bill software designed to get you from timesheets to invoicing in seconds [released March 2022]
- Codatime: Mobile-friendly portals for candidates, enabling timesheet submission and payslip download for seamless syncing with Codabill [June 2022]
Get the full deets on our product range.
Since going live, Codabill has been updated with heaps of new features to make timesheet and expense management, leave requests, and invoicing easier than ever. This includes direct exports to Sage, Quickbooks and Xero, helping you save time importing data to your accounting system.
Plus, the direct API between Codabill and Codapay payroll software enables seamless data syncing from invoicing to payroll. No more emails, no more reformatting data. Because why make work more difficult?
Codapay users can also benefit; if an agency you work with is using Codabill, worker and payroll information can automatically be sent straight to a queue in your system for you to review and approve records. Know an agency looking for a pay and bill system? Refer a friend and get rewarded.
Plenty more partners
We’re proud to have partnered with even more incredible businesses in 2022 – our latest being Credas, an ID verification platform that simplifies right to work (RTW) checks.
We’ve come together to offer an exclusive 35% saving on cost per identity verification – a deal that was too good for many new and existing clients to pass up! Plus, in the new year, we’re rolling out an exciting integration for Codapay that will automatically add new workers to Credas.
In 2022, we were also approved for the government’s new G-Cloud 13 Scheme (previously G-Cloud 12). Plus, our membership was renewed for industry leading body APSCo, after a compulsory review of our practises to ensure they meet the gold-standard guidelines.
A great year for client wins
Not only have we sealed the deal with new partners, but we’ve also onboarded many new clients in 2022. This includes businesses of all sizes, from start-up umbrella companies to large recruitment agencies.
Plus, we’ve received some fantastic reviews this year from existing clients.
Codatech took to the stand
On February 8th-9th 2022, we exhibited at Recruitment Agency Expo, Olympia London – a few months following our first ever exhibition at Web Summit, Lisbon. It was great to meet industry professionals and fellow businesses from across the UK. We’re excited to bring Codatech to more events in 2023!
Supercharged support for Codapay clients
Customer service for our flagship software, Codapay, has improved for another year running.
Self-service has skyrocketed this year thanks to the addition of Coda Academy – our online training platform that’s available 24/7. That’s in addition to our 1,225 knowledge base articles that have been published in 2022, enabling our clients to get an immediate answer for support queries.
When our clients did need the help of our UK-based support team, they got it. A huge 98% of tickets were closed this year, with an average first response time of just 18 minutes.
We made it even easier to get support from March 2022 too, as we enabled live chat within the system. This means clients can speak to a Codatech representative in just a few clicks. Live chat is now available 10:00-17:00 on weekdays and has seen impressive uptake from our clients.
Plus, our support desk has an updated user interface, grouping everything support-related in one modern hub. Our regular release notes are also rounded up via email for improved visibility.
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes to Codapay
Codapay, our temporary staffing payroll software, just keeps on getting better. In 2022, we rolled out lots of updates – including improvements and new features.
Here are just some of the highlights:
- Updates in line with legislation changes – 100% released in advance! Major releases include:
- National Insurance threshold updates from July 2022
- Reversal of the 1.25% Health and Social Care Levy from November 2022
- Domestic Reverse Charge for subcontractors
- Our year-end updates rolled out automatically, with tax year 2022-23 pay periods made available ahead of 6 April – including amendments relating to legislation that came into effect (National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage, National Insurance, etc)
- Improvements across our most popular modules, including credit notes, pay calculator, prospect management, expenses management and reports
- New functionality to make payroll simple:
- Carry Over Holiday Balances to enable holiday pay balance rollover into the new year, supporting calendar or tax year holiday pay periods
- Bank Transaction Matching to match against invoices and mark as paid – new updates coming soon!
- Baked-in e-signature functionality, eliminating the need for third-party tools or manual signature requests for worker contracts
- Expense eligibility assessment reversal enabled
We have lots of exciting new features coming in the new year, including a fresh new look coming soon.
Giving clients their say on what matters
We LOVE customer feedback here at Codatech. It means we can update our products with features that truly matter to those that use them. Plus, it enables our product team to prioritise upcoming releases.
That’s why in 2022, we’ve encouraged our clients to use Feature Upvote at every opportunity. This valuable platform enables clients to raise feature requests and vote on other suggestions. We’ve recently seen more uptake, and hopefully this continues into the new year!
A massive thank you to our new and existing clients who have supported us, as well as our amazing teams who have helped us accomplish our best year yet! 2023 – let’s do this ?